2. Call or email us for an appointment to be measured.
3. We’ll give you a list of decisions to make regarding soling, color, fit
4. Bring your own orthotic or insole you prefer – or we’ll provide one for you.
5. We’ll measure your feet and take your order. Full payment due at time of order.
6. Currently, 8-12 weeks for delivery.
We are dedicated to teaching the art of hand-making shoes to promote self-sufficiency and sustainability. Our goal is to empower all people to enjoy a satisfying and liberating experience around creating footwear and leather work.
"Buy a pair of shoes and you cover your feet for a year or two. Learn how to make shoes and you can shoe yourself, family and friends for a lifetime." :))
We use non-toxic glue while assembling the shoe uppers and shoemaking cement to attach the outer sole. We have an exhaust hood to limit exposure to any chemicals.