- Q: I bought a coupon deal. How do I register for a class?
A: Follow the directions on your coupon. You will need to put our code (all caps no spaces) in the promo field on the payment page to finalize your registration.
- Q: How do I get in the building?
- A: Press the button next to our name at 3717 N Ravenswood it’s number 113 and we’ll buzz you in.
- Q: How do I pay for a class?
A: You can pay through the website when you register with a credit card processed by paypal or make special arrangements with us through email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can I get there by public transit?
- A. Yes! You can get to us via CTA and Metra trains, as well as the bus. CTA: Brownline, Addison stop (2 blocks away)
Metra: Ravenswood-one mile north of us
- Q: Where can I park?
- A: Free Ravenswood Ave parking and during Cubs’ night Games we have parking passes for you.
- Q: What should I bring?
A: You’re welcome to bring a reusable water bottle. We have filtered water to fill it.
Ideas of what you’d like to make.(check out former projects on the blog page and student gallery.)
Leather items of yours that you want to repurpose if that’s the class you’re taking.
- Q: Where can I eat?
- A: Within 2 blocks: Trader Joes , Mexican burritos, Wasabi Sushi and more. You can bring your own lunch, we have a microwave, and a refrigerator.
Q: What should I wear?
- A: We will work with glue and create leather dust, so recommend you wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting dirty just in case of a spill or splash. Aprons are available and recommended.