Live! Virtual Sessions with accomplished leather workers from Chicago School of Shoemaking & Leather Arts
Our ZoomAWL (Assistance With Leatherwork) sessions are for leather workers who are stuck on a project and need help going forward.
Commonly Asked Questions we can help with:
- What type of leather should I use for my project?
- How can I improve my cutting?
- What do these instructions mean?
- How do I draw a pattern from this?
- I’m having trouble using a skiver, can you help?
- What’s the best way to_______________?
- Why did this happen to my project?
- How do I measure to make a belt from scratch?
- Is there an easier way to_________________?
- And More……..
To sign up for your session, click HERE to purchase. You will receive an email with scheduling options. Pick your date and time, submit a few details and we’ll see you soon on screen. Make sure you have a device that will show your project with hands free. Thanks for using our new Zoom/AWL system!
Cancellation Policy: If you can’t make your scheduled session, please let us know more than 24hrs in advance and we will refund your money or reschedule your session. Late cancellations or no shows are not refunded or rescheduled. If for some reason we cannot help with your project, your $ will be refunded.